Bifidumbacterin contains a lyophilized mass of probiotic bacteria of strain Bifidobacterium bifidum No. 1 of at least 1x108 microorganisms in a single dose and is available in bottles of 5 and 10 doses.
Its distinctive feature is a pleasant taste and ease of use for children and adults with intestinal infections, intestinal dysbiosis of various origins, and digestive disorders.
Bifidumbacterin can also be successfully used to prevent the development of these conditions.
Active ingredient: the dried mass of live bacteria of the antagonistically active Bifidobacterium bifidum №1 strain is not less than 1x108 microorganisms in a single dose.
Form release: lyophilized crystalline or porous mass of 5 and 10 doses in vials or bags.
The therapeutic effect of the preparation Bifidumbacterin is determined by live bifidobacteria, which have antagonistic activity against a wide range of pathogenic and conditionally pathogenic microorganisms.
The predominance of bifidoflora in the microbiocenosis after taking the preparation normalizes the activity of the gastrointestinal tract, improves metabolic processes, stimulates the functional activity of the digestive system, prevents the development of protracted forms of intestinal diseases, increases the nonspecific resistance of the organism.
Indications for use:
- treatment and prevention of intestinal dysbiosis, which occurs as a result of antibacterial, hormonal, radiation and other therapies;
- complex treatment of acute infectious diseases of the intestines (dysentery, salmonellosis, escherichiosis, viral diarrhea, etc.);
- treatment of convalescents after acute intestinal infections;
- treatment of intestinal dysfunctions of staphylococcal and unknown etiology;
- complex treatment of acute and chronic intestinal diseases (enterocolitis, colitis) with impaired microflora.
The course of treatment: For intestinal diseases - 2-3 weeks, for prophylactic purposes - 5 doses 1-2 times a day for 2-3 weeks.
Side effects: Not described.
Contraindications: Not installed.
Bifidumbacterin quickly restores the disturbed intestinal microflora, suitable for adults and children, including newborns and pregnant women, it is easy to roast, pleasant to the taste.
|Infants at risk (from the first hours of life)||1-2,5 doses||3 times a day|
|Up to 6 months||5 doses||2-3 times a day|
|From 6 months up to 3 years||5 doses||3-4 times a day|
|From 3 to 7 years||5 doses||3-5 times a day|
|Older than 7 years old and adults||5-10 doses||3-4 times a day|