Row crop inoculant
Inoculant for row crops BINOC© ТК - is a complex dry inoculant for seed treatment of row crops (sugar beet, rapeseed, mustard and others) based on a graphite mixture in order to maximize the potential of the crop.
The composition of the preparation
Selected microbiological cultures - antagonists of root rot pathogens, nitrogen fixing cultures and phosphorus and potassium mobilizers, phytohormones, antibiotics, vitamins, amino acids and growth regulators, a set of key trace elements.
Total titer: not less than 1x1011 CFU/g.
Packing: Zip-Lock bag 500 g
Application Rate: Varies by crop
Shelf life: 12 months at t° from +2 °С to +25 °С in a dry place protected from direct sunlight
|culture||inoculant consumption rate|
|Rape||75 g per 10 kg of seeds|
|Mustard||75 g per 10 kg of seeds|
|Sugar beet||50 g per 3 sowing units|
Certified Organic Standard according to the Standard for the production of excipients that can be used in organic agriculture and processing (subject to the requirements of the Standard equivalent to EU Regulations 834/2007 and 889/2008)
Benefits of using an inoculant:
- Increase in germination by 10-20% and seed germination energy even under stressful conditions.
- Rapid formation of a powerful root system.
- Formation of the rhizosphere from beneficial microflora.
- Inhibition of soil pathogens of bacterial and fungal diseases during the entire growing season.
- Reducing the phytotoxic effect when using soil herbicides, protectants.
- The use of the preparation allows saving on the use of components for lubricating seeders based on talc and graphite.
- Improvement of nitrogen and phosphorus-potassium nutrition of plants, increase in the coefficient of digestibility of nutrients from mineral fertilizers.
- Increase in productivity by 7-19%.
Instructions for use
The inoculant BINOC© ТК is insoluble in water. Designed for seed treatment only by dry method in seeders or in bags with seeds.
The preparation should be evenly distributed over the seeds in the seeder hopper or pour the required rate of the preparation into a bag with seeds, mix well and pour into the seeder.
To facilitate the dosage of the preparation, the package contains a measuring cup.
It is allowed to use the inoculant on previously treated seeds.