Complex inoculant in liquid form for pre-sowing cultivation of seeds of cereal ear cultures (spring and winter), in order to maximize the potential of the culture.
The complex includes selected microbial cultures-antagonists of root rot pathogens and stem and leaf diseases, nitrogen-fixators, phosphorus and potassium mobilizers, phytohormones, antibiotics, vitamins, amino acids and growth regulators. Action efficiency and high payback of the complex have been proved in practice in all regions of Ukraine, under various technologies of cereal cultures growing.
Advantages of the complex application:
- Increase of seed germination by 10-20%;
- Rapid formation of powerful root system;
- Effective protection from root diseases during vegetation;
- Anti-stress action in the application of soil herbicides;
- Yield increase by 5 - 20%;
- Savings on the introduction of mineral fertilizers without loss of yield.
Complex application features:
- It is advisable to apply the complex not later than 7 days before sowing the seeds.
- The working solution should be used within 3 hours.
Working solution preparation:
When adding the components of the complex to the working solution, it is recommended to pass them through a strainer filter.
For seed treatment, prepare the aqueous solution at the rate of 10-12 l/t of seed. Pour the complex into the mixing tank with the required amount of clean water.
It is recommended to apply with microfertilizers Harvest Start – 0,2 l/t and Potassium Humate – 0,5 l/t.
Seed should be treated in shade or under canopy, avoiding direct sunlight. Treated seeds must be protected from direct sunlight and prolonged heating above 25 °C.
When preparing the working solution with insecticides - BINOC© Crops should be added last.
Seeds should be treated in the shade or under a canopy, avoiding direct sunlight.
The content should be shaken thoroughly before adding the preparation to the working solution, and it is recommended to pass it through a strainer filter.
|culture||complex consumption rate|
|Pre-sowing treatment of seeds by the aqueous suspension at the rate of 10-12 l/t||4,0-6,0 l/t of seeds|