Invertase ENZIM - an enzyme for the preparation of an inverted syrup (invert syrup, glucose-fructose syrup), by splitting sucrose into components monosaccharide: glucose and fructose.
The enzyme preparation is obtained as a result of directed deep fermentation of the strain Pen. Canescens.
The main advantages of the enzyme:
- Splits sucrose into glucose and fructose to 100%.
- The resulting inverted glucose-fructose syrup does NOT crystallize and does not precipitate.
- Convenient to use (simple process of making inverted syrup).
- Dosage: 1 ml per 1 kg of sugar.
- Operating temperature invert - 50 °C.
- The average duration of the inversion process is 1 day.
Liquid and dry.
— Plastic canister: 1, 5, 20 l.
— PET bottle 200 ml.
— Package Zip-Lock: 1 kg.
— Bank plastic 100 g.
Store at a temperature of + 2 ° C to + 15 ° C in a dry place protected from direct sunlight.