Monoenzyme endoxylanase preparation, which hydrolyzes arabinoxylans contained in the grain part of the feed.
It is applied for:
- Improving the assimilation of rations based on wheat, rye and triticale.
- Increased availability of nutrient feed.
- Increase the digestibility of the exchange energy up to 8%.
- Increase and stabilize the productivity of pigs and poultry.
- Monitoring the state of the litter.
It is used to increase the productive effect of feed when pigs and poultry are included in the rations:
- Wheat and barley - up to 70%.
- Bran and oats - up to 20%.
- Rye and triticale - up to 35%.
- High performance with a wide range of pH.
- Stable level of xylanase activity.
- Good adhesion properties, ease of mixing and homogeneity in the feed.
- Effective for wheat rations, or a combination of wheat, rye and triticale.
0,2 - 0,3 kg/ton feed.
Multilayer kraft bags with a polyethylene liner of 20 kg.
9 months from the date of production in a ventilated room at a temperature of -25 °C to + 25 °C.