Concentrated microbiological multifunctional preservative based on lactic acid bacteria.
Synergistic association of two types of lactobacilli, lactic streptococcus and the specific enzyme preparation Celulase.
The maximum effect of conservation of raw materials.
Extension of the shelf life of the finished feed.
- For ensiling all types of grass, corn, haylage, bagasse, beet tops, and carnival.
- For canning crushed and whole grains with high humidity.
- To bookmark storage of coarse-like remains of crop production.
- High conservation of nutrients of preserved raw materials.
- Provides a rapid decrease in the acidity of the preserved mass to a pH of 3.9-4.3 and maintains it at the indicated level throughout the storage period.
- It inhibits the growth of fungal microflora and bacteria butters.
- Provides maximum preservation of nutrients and biologically active substances in the feed, improves its taste and nutritional value.
- It normalizes and stabilizes the vital activity of the microflora of the ruminant digestive tract.
- Provides the best preservation of protein by 10-15%.
- It helps to increase the digestibility of dry matter by 5-10%.
- Synthesizes some amino acids and vitamins of group B.
- Reduces feed waste in the surface layers by 3-5 times.
- The finished feed with the drug increases the average daily weight gain of young stock by 5-12%, milk yield by 5 - 7%, fat content in milk - by 0.1%, milk acidity decreases by 0.1 °T
- Provides finished feed with probiotic properties.
— Corn for silage, tops - 2 г/т.
— Haylage, wet grain, kornad, pulp - 3-4 г/т.
Bank 0.5 kg.
6 months from the date of production in a dark place at a temperature of from 0 °C to 25 °C.