Concentrated microbiological multifunctional preservative based on lactic acid bacteria and enzyme complex.
Synergistic association of two types of lactobacilli, lactic streptococcus and a specific enzyme complex (Celulase, Pectinase, Beta-glucanase, Xylanase).
The maximum effect of conservation of raw materials.
Extension of the shelf life of the finished feed.
It is recommended to use in the conditions of “extreme” preparation of feed (at low or high humidity of raw materials, under adverse weather conditions, in a short time, laying of raw materials for storage, etc.).
- High conservation of nutrients of preserved raw materials (even if the deadlines for mowing the mass are not met).
- Provides a rapid decrease in the acidity of the preserved mass to a pH of 3.9 - 4.3 and maintains it at a specified level throughout the storage period.
- It inhibits the growth of fungal microflora and bacteria butters.
- Provides maximum preservation of nutrients and biologically active substances in the feed, improves its taste and nutritional value.
- It normalizes and stabilizes the vital activity of the microflora of the ruminant digestive tract.
- Provides the best preservation of protein by 10 -15%.
- Helps increase dry matter digestibility by 5-10%.
- Synthesizes some amino acids and vitamins of group B.
- Reduces feed waste in the surface layers by 3-5 times.
- The finished feed with the drug increases the average daily weight gain of young stock by 5-12%, milk yield by 5-7%, the fat content in milk - by 0.1%, the acidity of milk decreases by 1 ° T.
- Provides finished feed with probiotic properties.
— Corn for silage, tops - 2 g/t.
— Haylage, wet grain, kornad, pulp - 3-4 g/t.
Bank 0.5 kg.
6 months from the date of production in a dark place at a temperature of from 0 °C to 25 °C.