Ladozim Proxy (Phytase-3) is an enzyme preparation with an activity of 5,000 and 10,000 U / g to reduce the cost of rations of farm animals and poultry by reducing the addition of phosphorus-containing additives to the composition of the diet.
60-100 g of the preparation allows you to exclude from the recipe from 20 to 52% of various phosphates.
Used for rations:
- Breeding and industrial herd of poultry.
- Piglets and breeding stock.
- Young and adult animals.
- Dairy herds and young cattle for fattening.
- Splits phytates of cereal feed.
- Increases available phosphorus in feed.
- Increases the energy of growth of meat poultry by 2.9-4.8%.
- Helps increase the growth of egg shell thickness by 3-6%.
- Improves commercial quality eggs.
- Increases average daily gain of piglets by 4-7%.
- Excludes cases of rachitis in piglets.
- Improves sow performance.
Laying hens, ducks - 60 g / t.
Broiler chickens, turkeys, quails, rabbits, pigs of all age groups - 100 g / t.
Multilayer kraft bags with a polyethylene liner of 20 kg.
9 months from the day of production in a ventilated room at a temperature of from -25 °C to +25 °C.
|animal / bird species||activity units / ton of feed||DKF replacement equivalent, kg|
|Laying hens||300 000||8.5-9.2|
|Layer ducks||500 000||9.0-12.0|
|Layer ducks||500 000||6.0-8.5|
|Preparations of production China||120|
|data||laying hens/laying ducks - 60 g/t feed||broilers/meat ducks, turkeys, quails - 100 g/t feed||pigs of all age groups, rabbits - 100 g/t feed|
|Crude protein, %||2250||2200||2000|
|Calcium, %||1700 / 1750||1000||1150|
|Assim. phosphorus, %||1900 / 2100||1000||1000|
|Total phosphorus, %||2300 / 2500||1180||1200|