A unique therapeutic and prophylactic probiotic of a new generation based on Bac. Subtilis for farm animals, poultry and fish.
A wide range of antagonistic activity against pathogens and viruses.
Effective against Aeromonas hydrophila, Shigella, Salmonella, Escherichia coli, Klebsiella, Staphylococcus aureus, Candida tropicalis, Proteus, Shigella sonne, Staphylococcus typhimirium, Candida albicans etc.
Synthesis of alpha-2-interferon.
- prevention and treatment of gastrointestinal infections of bacterial and viral etiology;
- normalization of intestinal microflora in dysbacteriosis of various origin;
- increasing the safety of the young when grown;
- neutralization of stress loads of various nature of occurrences;
- an increase in the body’s natural resistance and the level of immunity before, during and after vaccination;
- partial neutralization of mycotoxins and improved performance.
- Safety and high efficacy in acute intestinal infections.
- It contributes to the early formation of normal intestinal microbiocenosis in young from the first days of life.
- It reduces the incidence and the incidence of gastrointestinal diseases in animals.
- Positive effect on the productivity of young animals and birds.
- Effective before vaccination with parenteral vaccine against Newcastle disease to enhance a specific antiviral immune response.
- Compatible with all types of vaccines and enhances their effectiveness.
Multilayer kraft bags with a polyethylene liner of 20 kg.
24 months from the date of production in a ventilated room at a temperature of from 0 to + 30 °C.
|animals||species recommended single dose|
|Adult bird||70-140 g/1000 heads|
|Young pigs||10 g/10kg body weight|
|Pigs||20 g/10kg body weight|
|Young cattle||10 g/10kg body weight|
|Commercial fish||35-70 g/1kg mass|
|Yearlings||70-140 g/1kg weight|
|With therapeutic and prophylactic purposes, the drug is used at a dose of 0.3 kg per 1 ton of feed or 2 tons of water.|