Microbiological insecticide to protect agricultural, forest and medicinal cultures from pests: Colorado beetle (larvae I-III), spider mites, canterpillars of Mamestra brassicae, Pieris brassicae, cabbage moth and many other pests.
Coloradocide© possesses a binary action. Delta-endotoxin is activated in the intestines of pests and causes its dysfunction. Exotoxin inhibits RNA synthesis in insect cells. As a result of the action of the preparation on insects, including sublethal doses, the violation of metamorphosis occurs, digestion processes are inhibited, the fecundity of females and the viability of next generations are reduced. Mass death of pests occurs on the 2nd-5th day.
The benefits of the preparation Coloradocid©
- safe for people, warm-blooded animals, birds, fish, bees and the environment (4th hazard class);
- does not accumulate in plants and soil;
- does not affect the appearance and taste of the treated cultures;
- possibility of application at any phase of plant growth and development;
- rapid decomposition of the active substance, which allows to use it before harvesting;
- the absence of insect resistance to the preparation - the unchanged consumption rate.
The maximum protective effect of the use of the preparation is achieved by treating plants in the early stages of the development of pests (stage I-III). The optimum air temperature is 18-30 °C.
Store at t ° from +5 °С to +20 °С in a dark place, protected from direct sunlight. Storage of the working solution for more than 6 hours is not allowed.
Shelf life: 12 months.
|culture||pests||consumption rates, l/ha|
|Cruciferous vegetables (cabbage, etc.)||Pieris brssicae, Mamestra brassicae, cabbage moth, Pyralidae, meadow moth||3-6|
|Potatoes, tomatoes, eggplants, peppers||Colorado beetle (larvae of 1-3 years old)||6-9|
|Fruit and berries||Apple and fruit moths, Aporia crataegi, Hyphantria cunea, Cydia pomonela, Lymantria dispar, winter Geometridae, brown tail moth (Euproctis chrysorrhoea) etc.||6-9|
|Cucumbers in hothouses||Spider mites||25-30|
|Before adding the preparation to the working solution, it is recommended to pass it through a strainer!|