Effective multienzyme composition to optimize and reduce the rations of animals and birds.
It is applied for:
- Reduced feed cost to 10%.
- Reduced feed intake to 4-5%.
- Increase protein digestibility up to 2.5%.
- Increased availability of essential amino acids up to 5%.
- Stabilization of performance.
- Protection from the negative effects of NPS on the body.
It is used for rations of all gender and age groups of animals and birds:
- With a high content of meal / sunflower cake, barley, rye, oats, millet and bran.
- With recalculation of dosing when adding a new crop to the recipe.
- Increased availability of nutrients to feed digestive enzymes.
- Increased digestibility and absorption of protein, fat and carbohydrate feed.
- A significant reduction in the negative effect of "anti-nutritional factors".
- Optimization of the microbiological environment of the digestive tract.
- Compensation of deficiency of digestive enzymes in the early stages of animal growth and stress.
- It allows to include in the feed up to 35% of the meal or sunflower meal, up to 60% of barley and up to 35% of rye, oats and bran.
— Ladozim Respect Optima - 500 -750 g/t
— Ladozim Respect Ultra - 100 - 120 g/t
— Ladozim Respect (liquid form) - 300 ml/t
Multilayer kraft bags with a polyethylene liner of 20 kg.
9 months from the date of production in a ventilated room at a temperature of from -25 °C to + 25 °C.
|prep. / diet||wheat up to 50% + sunfl. and soy up to 15%, kg/t||wheat up to 50%, barley up to 35%, rye / oats / bran. up to 10% + sunfl. / soy up to 27, kg / t||barley up to 60%, rye / oats / bran millet. up to 25%, sunfl. meal / soy up to 35%|
|feed||non-starch polysaccharides, %|
|cellulose||β-glucan||pentosans||amount of NPC|